If you or your customer need to cancel an Appointment, you can do this as the Business Owner, from the Staff area of the Book That In site.
When you cancel an appointment, you also have the option to refund your customer, either the full amount paid, or a partial amount - so you can honour your terms and conditions of cancellation appropriately.
The Following video shows you how to cancel and refund an Appointment booking:
Step by Step:
- Login at bookthatin.com
- Go to Business --> Manage Staff
- Click on the Staff Member with whom the appointment has been booked
- Click on 'Diary' at the top
- Find the appointment in the calendar and double-click it to open it up in a pop up
- Click 'Cancel Appointment'
- If you wish to process a refund, tick the box for 'Tick to give refund'
- Enter the amount you wish to refund in the 'Refund Amount' box
- Click 'Cancel Appointment
The system will cancel the appointment, freeing up that time slot in your diary for someone else to book. It will also automatically send an email to your customer to confirm the cancellation and also the refund amount, if a refund has been made.