How to Add images or a signature to your emails in Book That In
Adding images to your emails sent via Book That In can enhance your communication and make your messages more engaging.
Whether it's your signature, an exciting poster, or your company logo, images can give your emails a personalised touch, make them more visually appealing, and assist in brand reinforcement.
In this video, Tim explains how to easily include these images into your Book That In emails, allowing you to make your communication more impactful and memorable.
- Log into your Book That In account and navigate to "Company Settings".
- Click on the "Email" tab on the right-hand side.
- Find the email you want to edit and click the "Edit" icon on the right.
- You may try copying an image from an email sent to yourself, highlighting the image, and pasting it into the email. Sometimes this method works, but not always.
- If the above method doesn't work, find the location of the image you want to insert. This could be done by right-clicking the image on a webpage and selecting "Copy Image Address" or "Open Image in New Tab" and copying the URL of the image.
- Back in your email on Book That In, place your cursor where you want the image to go and click on the "Insert Image" icon at the top bar.
- Paste the copied URL into the source field.
- The image's dimensions will appear automatically. You can adjust them if needed.
- If the image is too large, click and drag the corners to adjust its size.
- To insert a link behind the image, click and drag your cursor over the image to highlight it, then select "Link". Paste your desired link, set the target to "New Window", then click "OK".
- To save your changes, click the "Edit" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you're having trouble finding the image URL from the website, try doing a Google image search for it, then right-click and copy the image address. You can use this URL to insert the image into your email.