When a customer books a trial with you, the date of the trial defaults to the next available date in your term/course.
This will be fine in the majority of cases, but occasionally you may want to move the date of the trial. This might happen because your customer misses the trial date but still wants to come along the following week, or just because they can't make the next date and want to pick another.
If this happens, you can move a trial booking in Book That In to any other date in a term or block.
This video shows you how to move a trial booking to a later date in the block:
This is how you do this:
- After the original trial date has passed, view the class' attendance register
- Click the actions icon (the blue arrow icon) next to the booking you want to move
- From the dropdown, select 'Move'
- For the dropdown on the pop-up, select the class/event that the booking is currently on
- Change 'Send emails' to Yes if you want to send a confirmation email to the customer.
- De-select the highlighted date by clicking on it, then click on the date to which you want to move the booking.
- Click Next
- Select 'Move without Charge/Refund' from the dropdown.
- Click 'Complete'
- The trial booking will move to the selected date in the term
You can move trial as many times as you wish.
TIP: You can trigger the automated 'Trial Attended' email from the attendance register on any date - it doesn't matter if the date of the booking is in the past or the future. Simply toggle the attendance to 'Yes' and click save and the email will be sent, giving them the direct link to book on for the rest of the term.