In Book That In, we refer to this email as the 'Final Session Attended Email' or 'End of Block Reminder Email'.
This reminder email is a valuable tool for businesses, especially those that offer flexibility in booking classes or events. For businesses that provide options like pay-as-you-go classes, block booking options, or even individual sessions, this feature can be invaluable.
It enables you to automatically reach out to customers when they complete their booking, reminding them to consider booking further sessions. It's a proactive way to encourage repeat business and enhance customer engagement without extra effort on your part.
This video shows you how to use the 'Final Session Attended' Reminder Email:
How to Edit the 'Final Session Attended' Reminder Email Template
To Review and Edit the Automated Email Template:
- Navigate to the "Business" menu and select "Company Settings".
- Access the email template by selecting the "Email" tab on the right and then expanding the "Reminder Emails" option.
- Here, you'll find the template for the "End of Block Reminder Email", which is the one we want.
- To preview the email, click on the envelope icon. This will send a test email to you with dummy data.
- You can modify the content of the email by clicking the 'pencil' edit icon. However, avoid changing any text inside curly brackets since these contain dynamic data.
- After editing, click "Save" to finalise your changes.