Book That In It gives you a couple of ways to see who is on booked onto your class or event - you can use the in-built attendance registers, or you can use a client export.
1. Using the Built-in Attendance Register
2. Export your registers
You can export all the information about your attendees on a class or event, - this video walks you through a straight forward export so that you can print it off to take to your class/event, or manipulate the date once in Excel:
To access your registers, do the following:
- Go to Business --> Group Overview
- Find your class or event in the list (if your class/event is in the past, use the filter option in the top right to turn 'current' to No and display all historic groups too).
- Click the 'View Attendance' icon on the right hand side - it looks like 3 little heads.
- Use the dropdowns on the left hand side to display the fields you wish to show.
- If you want to export the register, click 'download attendance' and you can then print the register if you wish
To export all current bookings, use the Client Exports:
- Go to Business --> My Clients
- Client 'Export' in top right corner
- Select either 'Current by Address' or 'Current by Staff' to export your current/future bookings - the exports give you tabs across the bottom for addresses or staff.