If your customer needs to change the dates on their booking, then you can use the 'Move' function to achieve this.
This might happen in a few circumstances:
- They might need to move a single date booking to another date
- They might no longer be able to attend a date(s) within a block booking and you want to free up the space for that date so someone else can book
How to amend the dates of an existing booking
- From the Attendance Register, click on the blue arrow next to the booking in question
- Select 'Move'
- On the pop up, select the SAME class as the existing booking
- Switch send email to 'Yes' to automatically email the customer confirmation once complete.
- Click the option to 'Select Dates'
- De-select the booked dates that can no longer be attended, and select any new dates that might apply
- Click Next
- Select the correct option from the dropdown - if required, you can process a refund or charge.
- Click 'Complete'
Here is a video that walks you through the process: